Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Quick Update

We had our appointment this morning. I have to stay on bedrest one more week, until my appointment next Thursday. However, I get to stop taking the contraction medicine on Monday when I turn 34 weeks. Basically, after 34 weeks, I would be clear to have him if I went into labor. Next week she will do an ultrasound and check other things and make sure we're bothing doing fine. She didn't really tell us much today except that he is head done, which is good. He could always move out of this position, but the chances are small. He doesn't have a whole lot of room in there now so he'll probably stay this way. That's pretty much it. One more week on the couch and then I should be clear to do things around the house. I can't return to work or leave town, of course. But we're getting to the point that things are looking better! Thank you for all of your prayers and encouragement! I'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for one more week! That is amazing. I had KK at 35 weeks and all was well. I wouldn't have picked that for my first choice, but it was the Lord's plan and there you have it. I was just relieved that she was healthy and fully developed.

    We love you guys. I can't wait to meet sweet Brody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing great and Baby Brody is doing awesome-Praise God! Everything is going to go just fine! I love you and miss you lots!

    P.S. I should have your shower pics to your mom by this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great news. What if you have him before your baby shower?! So funny. I'm requesting one last belly picture! Come on...you're almost there!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite word is Doo-Doo head.

    Just wanted you to know.

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash you are awesome! My husband actually called me that the other night ha! (he was just picking on me of course)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larra-
    Go look at my blog and then you will know I did not write that.

    SERIOUSLY. I am glad you think I am awesome though.

    The real ASH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!