Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Nothing much to report

Nothing that news worthy has happened over the last couple of weeks. We had a WONDERFUL Christmas. Since we couldn't travel to see any family, they came to us. My parents, brother, and NEWLY ENGAGED little sis, and her fiance, came up on the Sunday before Christmas and spent most of Christmas Eve with us. For Christmas day, we were SUPPOSED to go to Montgomery and have a big slumber party at Matt's aunt and uncle's house on Lake Conroe. Instead, we spent the day at Allen and Dena's and all the family ended up coming to us so it was great. I followed the rules and stayed on the couch the whole time, as hard as it was.

I'm still doing the same as far as contractions go..except I think they are getting a little more intense. I go to the doctor, this Thursday, Jan 3rd. Hopefully I'll get to add some activity, but if not, then hopefully the next week. By then I'll be 34 weeks and the doc says IF I went into labor around then, it would be a lot safer for little Brody. So we're continuing to pray that he's growing bigger and stronger everyday, so that when he comes, whether early or full-term, he'll be strong and not have any complications. However, as much as I want him to stay in as long as possible, I absolutely cannot wait to see him! I'm getting so excited to hold him, kiss him, and just cuddle with him. But..I'm trying to patient. He's got some more cooking to do!

He must know I'm talking about him...I've had like 3 contractions just sitting here on the couch typing this!

I'll update you again after my appt on Thursday. Oh, and I'll put up a new belly pic as well. (I'll break the rules and get up to take one)

1 comment:

  1. Getting up for a belly pic might be alright... you should take it after your one shower of the day:) Keep baking that baby boy... unlike steak, baby boys are much better well-done:)! Glad you had a good Christmas! Happy New Year! Yay for 2008...and baby boys born in 2008!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!