Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

What a great day!

Yesterday was my birthday..the big 24! It was a really great day! To start the day off, I got lots of phone calls and emails from my family and friends wishing me a happy birthday. My sweet husband let me violate my house arrest..ahem..I mean, bedrest...and go to lunch with a few friends at my favorite place..Buffalo Wild Wings! I think lunch lasted like 2 hours..it was great! The service was really slow but it didn't bother me any because that was time I didn't have to be at home on the couch!

Then, last night, Matt took me to eat at Abuelo's...they have the best hot sauce and queso. It's so yummy. After, we sat at It's A Grind and had DECAF coffee and just talked for a while before we went to the movie. By the way..that's one of my favorite things to do...get coffee and sit at a cute place or walk around in a unique town or area. Like Market Street in the Woodlands..that place is so cool. We went in November and sipped Starbucks as we walked around and looked at the shops and Christmas lights. I love it!

Anyways, we had coffee and then went to see National Treasure 2. It was really cute...and PG. We really enjoyed it. Plus Dena gave us coupons to get in FREE. That was even better!

It was a great birthday..my last birthday before Brody comes. Thank you to everyone who made it so special.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! I am so sorry I didn't tell you yesterday! It came and went so fast! I am so glad to hear that you are doing well and Brody is so healthy! I can't wait to meet him and I know you can't either! I love you and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!