Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can Anyone Help A Sista Out?

I am on the lookout for a child's table and some chairs. I went to Roundtop/Warrenton yesterday and scoured the vendors but didn't find quite what I was looking for. So I thought I'd ask yall for help. If anyone has a child's table they don't want/need anymore..or if you are out at a garage sale and you see one..call me! I really don't want to pay the price for a brand new one..they are pricey! I would prefer rectangle or square because of the space I have to put it in. I don't have to have a set with matching chairs...but I am looking for chairs as well. I made the mistake of not buying the $20 chairs I saw at Roundtop bc I thought I could find them cheaper online. That was NOT the case. So anyways...help me! Keep your eyes open. I would appreciate it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!