Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

introducing brooks matthew: newborn shoot

I knew that if I wanted to do newborn photos of Brooks, it had to be right away. Partially because newborn photos need to be done by 6 days old (easier to position the baby without waking, etc) and because if I put it off, it would never get done. So I did them early on our first full day home from the hospital.

Before I started photographing Brooks, Matt took some quick shots of the boys playing around in their Big Bro shirts.




We got some of all the brothers of course. Carson wouldn't cooperate for an individual photo with Brooks..we promise we tried!

 Definitely going on my wall



I have 84 newborn photos. These are just a few of my faves.



 I stole this idea from a friend's birth announcement. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!