Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

lil slugger: brooks' baby shower

Being that Brooks is our third child, and another boy at that, we weren't really expecting anyone to give us a baby shower. But our dear friends insisted and threw me an ADORABLE essentials shower. I didn't register but instead just gave them a list of 10 essentials we needed like diapers, wipes, pacifiers, etc.

The theme these girls created fit our family perfectly. We had just decorated the older boys' room in vintage baseball decor and they used that as their inspiration. Everything was perfect :)

My homegirls. I love you ladies!







Adorable Cake Balls that poor Christina slaved over. 


 Lots of Starbucks Frappachinos were drank to create these cute little drinks.



 Leigh Ann and I

Mom and I 

Thank you everyone who attended and blessed our socks off with essentials for baby Brooks. We are so excited to meet him in just a few short weeks!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!