Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello 2011

Well, I thought I should do the first official post of 2011. Its only 6 days into the new year and I already feel like its been a month, at least. We have barely slowed down since the holidays. I plan to post our Christmas pictures soon..but they aren't even off my camera yet...so don't hold your breath. But its on the "list."

Its the time of year for goals, plans, improvement, changes, etc. I'm not gonna lie, I've already had lots of things run across my mind that I would like to change this year. The way I grocery shop, couponing, menu planning, budget, kids activities, etc. However, this year, its not gonna start right away. It will be a slow process to get me back in the groove. And I'm ok with that.

Right now, January is just SLAM PACKED for us. We don't have time to sit and write out all the things that we've talked about adjusting this year and how we're going to accomplish them.
-This weekend: COTTON BOWL! (Matt's Christmas present from my parents)
-Next week: Finish Up some re-editing (long story)
-Next weekend: First wedding of 2011
-The next week: Preparing cute decor and details for Brody's bday party
-The following weekend: Brody's birthday party
-The NEXT week: edit wedding pictures
-The NEXT week (first week of Feb): Start potty training (again)

So as you can see, things started off quickly for us this year. On top of all that, we put our house back up on the market this past Monday. And we've made a commitment to keep it cleaner throughout the week so its not as stressful on me when realtors call for a showing.

So hopefully in February we can start on our "adjustments" we'd like to make for the year. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and are enjoying the New Year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!