Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Day in the Life. Volume 2.

I did this a while back and thought it was about time for another volume of "A Day in the Life." Not a post about anything specific but just some pics of what my daily life with 2 boys looks like. Our life has slowed down a lot lately and I'm loving it. I'm able to really soak up my boys' creativity and participate in (and put a stop to) their adventures. 


These guys have showed up at our house. Thanks to the $1 section at Target. How do little boys just naturally know to say "POW POW" when they have an army man? 


Even the little guy couldn't resist them. 

You see this mess? Its everything in the storage cart in the bottom of our pantry.

There's the suspect trying to escape in the background. He's a quick one. 
I seem to be finding more and more of these messes around my house. I can't take my eyes off of him for a second!
But who could resist this face? And those little chunky thighs. 
Carson got a tool bench for his birthday and it was a huge hit! Both boys play with it a couple of hours a day.

*The tool pictures were taken on a different day than the rest of the pictures, yet they both are wearing the same clothes as in the top pictures. Interesting. Guess I don't change things up much. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!