Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

3 Days to Go...

I'm so behind on my posting. I haven't posted our family vacation or Easter. But those involve a lot of photos and I just really haven't had time to sort through them all. So maybe one day I'll post those..maybe.

But I wanted to share with you what we'll be doing this coming weekend. Do you know these people?


Well, if you don't, you should. We have spent the last year (wow, I can't believe its been almost a year!) getting to know them and let me tell you, they are something else! Andrea approached me about photographing her wedding at a hope group hangout night. From then on, they've become part of our family. We've loved getting to share in their highs and lows of engagement. There have been tears shed and many, many laughs..Andrea's laugh is quite contagious. They love our kids almost as much as we do. (Trent, do you remember when you were afraid to hold Carson? That's so funny to me now seeing how you two are BFF.)

So anyways, see those special people up there, they are finally getting married on Saturday! And we get to not only celebrate with them, but also capture their special day. I haven't been quite this excited to shoot a wedding in a long time. I think having a personal connection with the bride and groom makes our job that much more special and enjoyable. So, this whole post was to say Happy Wedding Weekend Trent and Andrea! We love you guys and can't wait to see you get married.

2 comments:

  1. you are the best! we can't wait to be with you all weekend. God knew what He was doing when He made us friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson is SO big! We have not met this little man yet. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!