Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Heaven

Ok, so this is nothing compared to the heaven where Jesus Christ sits at the right hand of God. The heaven that I will one day call my home. But if I had to pick one place on Earth that I would like to spend lots of time, has everything I could possibly want or need, and is just a joy to be in(besides my own house) this would be it.

Wait for it.




Wait for it..



Here it is.



And not just any Target, MY Target. The BRAND NEW ONE right around the corner from my house. I think I've been about 5 times in the last week and a half. It is HEAVENLY.

Brand new shopping carts that a million people haven't spread their germs to.

Shiney new floors that haven't had icees and Starbucks spilled all over them.

That brand new smell that makes you just take a deep breath to take it all in.

And they have such a better selection! The baby department is WONDERFUL! For all you mommies-to-be...you'll have a better registry now! They had a "New Store" sale and they had tons of great baby items for dirt cheap. Food, Baby bath, lotion, etc. I seriously bet I've been almost every other day!

And what's even better...its never crowded, there are no college students (sorry guys, I love you, but I can't even find a parking spot, much less walk into the College Station Target! There's so many of you!)

So yes, it's been glorious for the last couple of weeks since MY Target has opened. So if you ever call and ask where I am, and I tell you "Heaven", you will know that I am leisurely strolling the aisles gazing upon organizational supplies (one of my loves in life), cheap furniture, baby gifts, and home decor.

Maybe I'll see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I too love the new Target!! I've only had time to go once, but I plan on going much more in the days to come. Especially to check out all the little baby items :) Maybe I will see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!