Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not Much to Report

Not much has gone on around our household lately. Brody is growing and changing everyday..and I am ashamed to admit..but I haven't taken very many photos of him lately. I've been busy around the house and editing photos and he just really doesn't smile for photos. He's not that interested haha. But he is doing so many new things...

-rolling over and all over the place,
- laughs really hard when you tickle his legs,
-grabs at everything in his reach,
-talks to everything..he carries on conversations with his hands
-he finally tried out his jumparoo and seems to do pretty good in it. he can't quite reach the floor so we put a box under for him to stand on. he doesnt really jump but moves around in it and plays with the toys.
-he can put his paci in his mouth..but still can't find it at night when he needs it :(
-he found his toes and it is so cute watching him grab them and try to pull them to his face. this is definitely my favorite thing he's doing right now.


I'm sure there's more that he's doing but that's all I can remember at the moment. He will be starting some cereal in the next week or so, so I'm sure I'll have some funny pics and video to post. I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!