Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tomorrow is the Day

We can't wait to find out tomorrow if the baby is a boy or girl. I feel like once I know, it's going to make it so much more real. Obviously it has seemed real so far..who can ignore the constant vomiting and nauseous feeling..and the growing belly. But I stay so busy that I forget a lot of times that I even have another sweet baby in my belly. I've heard a lot of moms say that on your second(or third or fourth) that you forget that you're pregnant a lot. And its definitely true. So I think knowing if we're expecting a sweet girl or precious boy will really help me to start preparing mentally and around our home.

Everyone always asks us what we want this time, since we already have a boy. I'm very torn. In the beginning of the pregnancy, I thought I knew for sure. But now that time has gone on I've sort of drifted towards the middle of the road. Obviously, we are going to be VERY HAPPY with either. But you always have a little preference. Part of me wants a boy since it will only be 18 months younger than Brody. It would be so cool for them to be that close..they'd be best friends..eventually :). But then part of me wants a little girl bc I know Brody would be the best big brother and so protective of his lil sis. Plus, we would love to have at least one of each so having a girl now would take the pressure off any future pregnancies haha. But as long as we have a healthy child, we don't care what the results are tomorrow. However, if its a boy, we're going to have to get crackin on a name bc we have NOTHING. The girl name is set in stone (I'll let you know what it is tomorrow if its a girl...most of you probably know anyways)

So, if you haven't put your guess in, here's your last chance. The poll on the side is officially closed, but if you haven't voted, leave us a comment. I love hearing everyone's guesses!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I can't wait to find out. I'm almost as excited as you probably are. The sex of your baby will determine whether or not you have an equal ratio of male to female in your home or you will be outnumbered! Fun stuff either way. We are excited for you!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to know. Lyns texted me in the middle of the day, so my expectations are high. :) haha.

    I had a gut feeling about the Kramer baby, but I just don't know about this little Palermo. I'm gonna guess...boy.

    Either way, I'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say girl! I am so happy! I can't wait to find out what you are having! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!