Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 Months of Brody Goodness


Brody is 2 months old already! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. We have had so much fun with him so far. His little personality is starting to come out. A few noticeable things:

  • He is starting to smile..but not in response to us. He smiles at the ceiling fan mostly. But its adorable.
  • He has starting a little "talking" - cooing, gurgling, squealing.
  • He hates having a wet/dirty diaper. (and really, who enjoys sitting in their own mess?)
  • He still loves his bouncy seat...sometimes he'll be crying like crazy and we put him in the seat and he's perfectly content. It's crazy!

Today we went in for his 2 month checkup and for shots :(. He was such a trooper! He cried a little when they first stuck him each time, but was fine after! He weighs 10 lbs 10 oz and is 22 inches long. He's in the 30th percentile..so basically that means he's a little guy. And I love it! He has had tons of tummy issues...lots of spitting up, painful gas...so thats meant lots of late night floor pacing to get him to stop crying. The kid is a Mylecon (gas medicine) junky! I feel like things are getting a little better though. He's still fussy...a lot. But we are all adjusting and learning how to make him happy. Enjoy the new slideshow. He's changed so much since the last one! I also included a couple pics of his room. (there's like 26 pics...I went crazy this time!)



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...he is simply adorable! I love all those pics and his room is awesome! I can't believe he is 2 months old! Jennifer's baby is getting so big too! I can't wait to hold Brody and meet him and I can't wait to see his sweet mommy either, next time you are in if you have time, give me a call, and I am still having issues with my computer, sorry I haven't gotten those pics to you, I hope you aren't upset with me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the cutiest and sweetest grandson in he world. No really, that's a fact.

    I love you my little Brody boy!

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there with the tummy issues. I know exactly what it's like and I can promise you relief SOON!!! It was just today that I was in Dr. Bacak's office talking to the staff and we all laughed when I said, "Who would have thought that Andre would turn out to be the most content baby ever??!!" Certainly not anyone who knew how many hours he cried the first 3 months. Oh my. You're doing a fantastic job, Mom and Dad!

    Love,

    Melodi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a note! We love hearing from you!